Hi, my name is Martina Ferro. 👋🏻
I’m a Sr. UX & Product designer Freelance
I live in Amsterdam and I work with teams based on different cities in Europe. 🌎
I’m an Interdisciplinary designer comb-shaped (PM, UX, UI, iXD) with more than 10 years of knowledge in digital products and services. I’m also a Facilitator and design lead. I help my team through the design process to align the clients’ business objectives fulfilment with the user’s best experience.
I work every day in synergy with the remote team and Stakeholders to create tangible value for the digital projects and services made “with and for” people.
My approach is hybrid between Design Thinking, Lean design and Agile method.
I designed digital experience for Burgerking, Chanel, Pampers, Kasanova, TeamSystem, Unicredit, Vimar, and many
• Business Acumen
• Understand requirements and Stakeholders + Users (needs)
• Look at a problem from different perspectives
• Complex problem solving
• Critical Thinking
• People Management – Lead a cross-functional team
• Emotional intelligence
• Manage Project roadmap
• Remote workflow team
• Build Ux strategy
• Ability to synthesize information and visualize solutions
• Improve from feedbacks
• Cognitive Flexibility
• Handle responsive, native pattern and Design system
• Facilitate Workshops and Co-design sessions
• Service orientation
• Brainstorming | Post-its, Paper, Sharpies, Pencils, Miro
• User Flow + Site Mapping | Sketch, Miro, Figma
• Wireframing | Paper, Sharpies, Sketch, Miro
• Prototyping + Micro-Animation | Invision, Keynote, Figma
• Visual Interface | Sketch, Figma
• Design System | Sketch, Invision DS, Abstract
• Handoff | Zeplin, Invision inspect, Abstract, Miro
• Experience Monitoring | Google Analytics, Hotjar
• Quality assurance | Jira, Bitbucket, Github
• Project Management | Trello, Slack, Confluence, Asana, Harvest
• File Management | Dropbox, Google drive, Abstract
I improve my learning goals, day by day, going to different training courses, conference, workshops and sector events.
Last courses goals:
• 2014 | Mobile IxD Interaction | FSE Course – Red Oddity
• 2015 | Value of Experience | Workshop – Sketchin
• 2017 | Design Sprint with Jake Knapp | Workshop – Tangible
• 2018 | Adaptive Leadership | Executive course – +Acumen
• 2018 | Leading for Creativity – Leadership | Executive course – IDEO
• 2019 | Human-Centred Service Design | Executive course – IDEO
• 2020 | Project Management: Agile & Lean Organization | Master Executive
More than a talented professional, Martina is a person full of human values that are rarely found today. Combined with a passion for her work, this mix makes for a pleasant person to work with, whose professionalism, timeliness, dedication and experience — despite his young age — add value to a project.
Roberto Fratoni – Head of creative Ogilvy
Want to get in touch?
If you want to collaborate with me or you need a consultant to lead or coaching your internal team, do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com